COVID-19 Update on the Welsh Property Market
Welsh Government urged to speed up reopening housing market
Latest news on the Welsh Property Market.
I found this article on the Property Reporter yesterday about the news on the Welsh property market. It is the latest update on what is currently happening in the Welsh property market. Find the full article here: https://www.propertyreporter.co.uk/property/welsh-government-urged-to-speed-up-reopening-housing-market.html It is a tough time at the moment if you're wanting to sell your house and get quick cash. As the market opens, more people are going to be looking to sell and buy their houses. Find out more about how we can help you here.
Here are a few points the highlighted by the article:
- The Government announcing a partial reopening of the property market from the 22nd June.
- Where there has been an agreed sale, house moves can take place.
- The marketing and viewing of unoccupied residential property can take place.
- It is now allowed to view tenanted property. However, it needs to be done in line with the Welsh Government’s guidelines.
- The Welsh Government has said house moves where the residential property is occupied are still unable to go ahead.
- Recent figures from TwentyCi, the home buying marketing and behaviour agency, for the English property market show levels of new instructions and properties sold subject to contract (SSTC) both well in advance of 2019 norms. In the third week of June, both were up by 15% in 2019 with 36,793 new property listings and 29,383 SSTC cases.
During the last 6 months, the property market as well as the general UK economy has taken a hit. It is more understandable than ever that people are going to try and save as much money as they can. For some, that means not selling due to the additional costs involved. However for others, they don’t have the luxury of choice. Whether you are in debt or simply need the cash fast, you have come to the right place. Sell My House Quickly Newport is dedicated to helping individuals, find a solution that works for them.